Berkeley, CA patients ask, “Are Invisalign clear braces effective for adults?”
The appearance of the smile is important. As an adult, you may have considered straightening your teeth but have been deterred by the thought of traditional braces. Now, with the help of Invisalign, it is possible to discreetly straighten your teeth and achieve a beautiful smile. Transcendentist in Berkeley, CA offers Invisalign for adults. Sometimes called clear aligner trays or clear braces, Invisalign is a popular treatment method for patients who want alternative teeth straightening options.
Invisalign clear braces for adults
Straight teeth are not just beautiful, they are also healthy. Straight teeth are easier to brush and floss decreasing the buildup of bacteria that accumulates between crooked or crowded teeth. Properly aligned teeth allow for a proper bite. Orthodontic services improve the beauty and the function of the patient’s smile by straightening the teeth and improving the bite.
Invisalign is an ideal treatment for adults with mild to moderate orthodontic needs and who want an option for clear braces for their teeth. Unlike traditional orthodontics that utilizes metal or clear plastic brackets and wires, Invisalign uses BPA free clear plastic aligner trays that are less noticeable in public. The trays fit snugly around the teeth so they fit comfortably and do not shift around in the mouth.
These clear teeth braces for adults rely on gentle pressure within the trays to gradually shift the teeth into proper alignment. Through a series of trays with differently placed pressure, Invisalign promotes the continual movement of the teeth. Clear aligners address issues such as crowding, gaps, and crooked or misaligned teeth.
Why choose Invisalign clear braces
Invisalign is appropriate for adult patients with mild to moderate orthodontic needs. When considering clear teeth braces for adults, it is easy to see why Invisalign has risen in popularity. Aligner trays effectively and efficiently straighten the teeth. The numerous benefits include the following:
- Customized – Invisalign trays are made on an individual basis. Using impressions from the patient’s teeth, customized trays ensure a comfortable fit, individualized treatment plan, and optimal straightening.
- Comfortable – rather than tightening wires with traditional metal and clear brackets, Invisalign clear trays use gentle pressure to shift the teeth into the proper alignment.
- Gentle, changing pressure – Patients receive a series of trays. After wearing a set of trays for the recommended time frame, that tray set is discarded and a new set is worn so the pressure continues to change and allow for proper shifting of the teeth.
- Removable – The trays are removable. Patients can take them out to eat, drink, and care for the teeth. This means patients can enjoy their favorite foods without worrying about particles getting stuck to brackets and wires.
- Invisible – Made of clear plastic, Invisalign trays are not immediately noticeable.
Request an Appointment
The results of treatment with aligner trays are controlled by the patient. Since the trays are removable, the patient decides when to wear them or take them out. Treatment time varies from patient to patient. However, wearing the device for the suggested amount of time improves the likelihood of getting optimal results.
For Invisalign clear braces in Berkeley, CA, contact Transcendentist today! Call (510) 800-7660.